Here's what you'll do:
- Create a trial post
- Save it with a date from 2014 (so it will stay hidden from your 'current' posts).
- Insert the PCS Blog Hop Button
- Change your post view from "Compose" to "HTML"
- Find the code at the bottom of your post for the hop button
- Replace the http code with the direct link to THIS post (DT Blog Link Test).
- Publish your post
Simply select the blog hop button on your freshly created post and if it comes right back to this page then, WALLA, you've succeeded in altering your HTML code.