October 21, 2007

Think Pink ~ Baroque Kit

Apparently Mother Nature is still hesitant to flip the Winter switch. I'm one of those people who believe things happen for a reason, even in nature, so I'm anxious to see why we are experiencing 80 degree temps in the tail end of October! A cool front did come in last night and lowered temps to the 50's, but I'm not getting too excited because it jumps right back up to the 80's during the day.

I've had the Baroque Background stamp set now for over a month and still have not utilized it like I have wanted. So, with the cool breeze of air that arrived this weekend (even if it was for a short time) I sat down and created something nice (I think) in honor of Breast Cancer awareness month.

The "Think Pink ~ Baroque Kit" includes the wonderful Baroque Background stamp set, dye pad and paper supplies to create cards, treat boxes and a cute little Dove chocolate holder. Adhesive and punches used for embellishments are available for an additional 'add-on' if you do not currently have these items (I find that most stampers do as we use them constantly in our artwork). Kit cost is $45 and is mailed directly to your home. Contact me today for more information MELANIE




FALL NOTES.
Here's something I created for the grey walls in my office space. Apparently the 'cool front' works wonders for getting movtivated to create fall arrangments.

I purchased all these flowers at Wal-mart. Yep, Wal-mart, and the corn came from our local fresh market ($.99). Great deal! The wire basket I purchased 3 (maybe 5) years ago at a garage sale. I was going through a 'wire' stage, LOL! Hey, whatever makes you happy.

1 comment:

Pat Huntoon said...

That is stunning. Really, very Beautiful!