June 22, 2008

Scallop Bouquet Tutorial....

Here's the tutorial I promised. It's REALLY easy..and I can't tell you how many other things I am planning on covering these flowers with.

The tutorial is direct and to the point. If you have any questions please don't hestiate to contact me and I'll clarify.

Note: The bead used at the top of the wire is used mainly for the paper scallop to have something to hold onto. Without the bead the paper will slip through the wire.

I'd LOVE to see what everyone else comes up with. Email me your completed projects by Thursday and I'll post them to my blog for everyone to see.

Have fun!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the tutorial. This is gorgeous!

I tagged you over on my blog - http://igotstamps.com/?p=166

Becky said...

I love how you made the flowers Melanie...they are so pretty! See ya in August!