April 9, 2010

Redefine Creativity

Ya Know that feeling when you look at something, hold your breath and try to take it all in?  That's what I did when I came across this colorful creation from artist Alisa Burke.





Do you know what I like most about this?  It is created on book recycled pages.  In fact, many of the projects Alisa creates are from recycled material.  Take a look at her recycled box cityscape.


I could spend hours writing about how Alisa's colorful and carefree art inspires me.  Unfortunately if I did it would keep me away from creating my own art, which is what I hope many of you will be doing this weekend.  Maybe I'll try my hand at her altered parasol. 




If you're looking for a larger dose of carefree creating, check our Alisa's video AND her amazing blog where she shares lots of tutorials.


its all about the journey from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.

No comments: