April 16, 2011

SU Stars April Hop

This Saturday I've decided to participate in a blog hop for SU! Stars.  This month's theme is anything but a card.  If you've been following along then you've probably just come from Loni's blog and viewed her colorful MDS scrappage.  So summery!

For my project I decided to create another birdbath.  This time instead of filling it with goodies, I simply chose to add a decorative element, i.e., the doves.






I hope you enjoyed my little project.  If you'd like to see the entire lineup on the hop for today, simply hop on back to the main SU Stars page to see the full line-up.

Thanks for taking the time to hop along.


7 comments:

Mary Campbell said...

So Beautiful!!!
Thanks for sharing

Elizabeth said...

WOW! What an amazing project! It's just gorgeous!

creations by jackie said...

Lovely birdbath, you are so creative. Thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

Wow, wow -- love the bird bath and your flowers are fantastic. Soo pretty and feminine (did I spell that right, lol). TFS

Denise Foor Studio PA said...

Pretty. I couldn't find the template or directions. TFS

Charlotte said...

Wow, what a beautiful and amazing project you have made. I love it!

Sarah said...

This is so cute!