November 18, 2007

Simply Delightful

It's been a non-stop weekend BUT I did get in some stamping time (after spending 6 hours cleaning my studio, LOL). What can I say, I've been on the go with several big events and workshops and the holidays are closing in.

First up, my Winter Bright Christmas Card Class. You can find out details at my website and a sneak peek of the cards below.



All guest receive a package fo the Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit.

Here is a close-up and a few other creations using one of the SU! Simply Sent Kits Simply Delightful. The base for all of these cards uses only the stamp sets and dye pads including in the kit along with 1 pack of the 12x12 textured "In Color" cardstock.



Here's a rather blurry image of a donut card, along with directions on how to make the flower border surrounding the circle.





No comments: