April 9, 2008

Office Accessories

It seems my weekend ran over into this week. I've been working on several projects at once, something every avid crafter does I'm sure. This Friday is my Carousel Purse class. The class will be held here at my home. It's been quite a while since I've held an actual class in my home (most have been at my local Whole Food Market). I'm preparing for several more classes at the house and just need to make sure the dates coordinate with our other scedules.


I've also been making a list of all the goodies I'm going to make for my friend Allie over at Croppinsville! Still pumped about being on that design team.


Last Fridays Whole Food card class (held the first Friday night of each month) was great. Here are a few samples of what everyone created.





Next month, we'll be designing cards for mom and dad in honor of Mother's and Father's day. Everyone attending will also be creating a hand-stamped tile, so make sure you register early, there will be limited seating. Class cost is $12 and you can read more by selecting the link on the sidebar "Melanies Events".

Here's one of my latest projects. It's a paper weight and I designed it for a friends website BuyLouisiana. He's got gaboodles of Fleur-de-lis home products and some speciality "Louisiana Foods", anything from crawfish to king cakes!

Here's a sneak peek of something I've created for him. I think they came out quite nice!



2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow they are so wonderful. Love it.

Lynn said...

What a nice group of projects!