December 10, 2008

My latest creations....

Here are a few things I've been working on. What do you think of my little wine bottle apron? I think the corks make it super cute, but I have other prints waiting to be assembled that will look just as nice.

These little babies are available for $6.00 plus S&H.




Here is a singing reindeer gift bag, made entirely with punches. Thanks to Laura Lipe for the great idea. My kids LOVED this bag. Had to hide it so they wouldn't snatch it.





Last, but not least, my lovely Fleur De Lis note cards. I love this Fleur image, it's so bold. These Fleur note cards are hand-stamped on crisp white cardstock and come in a set of 10 for $12.00.




Christmas is coming waaaaaaaay to fast for me. Luckily I have a husband who has taken on the job of getting all the gifts for the kiddos. My only job is to wrap everything. Not sure I'm getting the better end of the deal.

Decorations on the house this year is very sparse, so little in fact that we have only half a length of garland covering the left side of the front door (typically I do both sides). I'll chalk it up to "busy with the kids", when I really know I'm busy with the house and trying to fit in my studio time. Never-the-less, we must move forward.

I am currently preparing for THREE large shows coming up the first 3 months of the new year. The February event is Crop Celebration. The girls have updated the website and are taking sign-ups NOW. I enjoyed myself immensely at the first annul event this past fall. The people were wonderful and it was an overall great experience. All proceeds go to the Restoration Pregnancy Center, so I'm really trying to help the girls promote it....after all, it's such a great cause.

OK. If I'm blogging it means I'm NOT creating...so, I'm off. If you're planning on heading out to parties this weekend, be careful, don't drive drunk and don't let your friends drive drunk either.

Blessings.

No comments: