December 24, 2008

Snowy Louisiana

Thought I'd share my Christmas Card this year. I decided to make these notecards using one of the images I took from our rare Southern Louisiana snow day. Snapfish had a special on notecards.

When the cards arrived they didn't look nearly as impressive compared to the actual day they were taken. A last minute decision to embellish them with my Baroque Motif stamp set and black Staz-on ink proved to be very successful. Even the husband agreed!

The cards are more black and white than what you see here. This sepia color (which I think looks even better) is a result of not using the flash on my camera while taking the photo.

So, here it is, my "Merry Christmas" to all of you! Have a safe and blessed Holiday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh how beautiful! I am kinda in love with Louisiana but have never been. I didnt know it ever snowed there! What a beautiful image.