June 24, 2009

July 4th Holiday Craft

Here's a little tutorial for creating some colorful red, white and blue paper baskets for your upcoming July 4th holiday! Personally I think they came out A-Dorable!!

This video was so much fun to make. The music has a lot to do with it. It reminds me of old movies where music quartets wore red and white striped jackets singing under a gazebo. Famlies sat on their blankets enjoying their picnic lunches while kids flew their kites. Yeah, those would be some nice summer memories.

Ever wonder how women got through the day in those ankle-length dresses and men in jackets when it was 100 degrees outside? I'm breathing heavy just thinking about it. Think I'll stick to watch'n the movies, LOL! I guess what parasols were for back then.

Enjoy!

Melanie


No comments: