June 16, 2009

Smitten by Digi stamps

I've been bitten by Digi stamps. I discovered Squigglefly a week ago and since then so many more have been pop'n up.

The latest find is The Digi Shack. The images are cute as a button, crisp lines and playful. Here's a sample of just a few images from their memorial day sale.




While doing a little online surfing, I came across the Card Patterns weekly sketch site. It's a great site for card layouts and a design team puts together card samples using each pattern for the week.

Here are a few more cute ideas using the Surfer girl (who I'm sure will soon be a part of my growing Digi stamp supply).




Then there's THIS created by "Redsmomma". SOOOO cute!!!



Yesterday The Digi Shack had a release party and gave away some new digi images and discount codes. The info was posted on the "The Card Universe" website. It's a great site for sharing ideas and learning. Look me up if you get the chance!

Don't forget, this Saturday is the Tour de Freaks Blog Hop. It starts at 10 am MNT. We're all very excited to share these ideas with everyone.

Now, it's time to finish up my swaps that MUST be mailed out today.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: