Here's a specialty template offered in the first issue "Expression of Affection". While the January issues isn't officially released until the 10th each month, you can pre-order the template now and start working on your very own Sweets Dispenser.
Be sure to check out the main PCS website to see our newest design team members and their blogs for a sneak peek of what they've created for the upcoming January issue, "Expression of Affection".
*** For those of you pre-ordering the January issue now to start on your Sweetly Dispensed container, be sure to save your download link. You'll use the same link on the 10th to access the entire "Expression of Affection" Sampler. ***
- Cut and score the Sweetly Dispensed container according t to o directions. Assemble the bottom to the back of the body.
- Trace the front flap onto the back of the Enchanted DSP (from the 2012 SAB). Using a ruler, measure 1/4" on the insides and top of the DSP (not the bottom). Cut down your card stock to these 1/4" marks. Use your Adorning Accents Emb. Folder on the base of the Enchanted DSP. Trim along the embossed area, removing the DSP extending past the edge.
- Emboss the base of the red flap with the Adorning Accents Emb. Folder and trim off the bottom along the raised edge.
- Attach the DSP to the top of the red flap. Score again along the guidelines on the top flap. Crease the folds well. Bend so they roll around, allowing the flap to hang over the dowel.
- Emboss a piece of Vanilla card stock using the .... embossing folder. Trim around window.
- Cut down a piece of Soft Suede cardstock to fit inside the window of the Vanilla. Roughen edges with Cutter Tool. Stamp the Doily image from Kindness Matters on two opposite sides of the Suede square. Attach to inside of Vanilla window.
- Stamp text from the P.S. I Love you set onto Vanilla cardstock. Remove text with Window punch and layer to top of Modern Label red card stock punch. Attach brads to side and use glue dots or dimensionals to attach to front of Suede Square.
- Create a Suede scallop circle and Vanilla Doily circle. Punch holes in center of each and attach to top sides of box.
- Stamp butterfly from Kindness Matters onto Vanilla card stock with Suede ink. Cut out. Enhance by adding additional lines with red Stampin' Write.
- Create butterflies with embosslit and attach to box. Attach Kindness Matters butterfly to top of embosslit butterlfy.
- Cut a stripe of DSP 1" x 12". Attach to base of box, trim off excess.
- Attach flap to box.