October 1, 2012

Harvest pocket of caramels



Here's another fun project using the pocket acorn from the "Autumn Amidst" Sampler.
 
I've spent the past few days creating several additional samples when I'm supposed to be working on my Halloween project for the upcoming October Sampler.  We'll blame it on the spurt of cooler weather that has arrived
 
Below is a Creative Take on the pocket acorn template from the September Sampler.  Originally the plan was to place pop corn inside.  Without any popcorn on hand, I substituted the next best thing,  Caramels.  YUM!  As an alternative, corn nuts would work just as well, or corn chips for that matter (if you really need to stick with the corn theme to coincide with the designer paper.
 
The paper used here is from the Orchard Harvest series for the cute fall-theme it.  A little raffia and a wooden button help keep with the feel of nature.


 
The "Warmest Wishes" text is from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set and the words tucked into the corn are from the Tea Shoppe stamp set. 
 
The inner tags were made with sizzlets Lots of Tags using Espresso and Cajun Craze card stock.

 
Here's a view with the lid off.
 
 
I hope this little project gets you inspired to start working on your own fall projects.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

creations by jackie said...

I love this one too. I haven't gotten my template yet from Fastwagon. Can't wait to start making my own Pouches. jackielwatson2009@hotmail.com

StinkerbellSteph said...

Love the use of the Jewelry Tag punch in the corn husks! Genius!