November 18, 2011

Turkeys on Parade

Finaly had some extra time to make a few more samples using the Turkey Place setting idea from the "Harvest Essence" Sampler. There were several new ideas I was playing with, it was hard to narrow it down. Think this weekend I'm going to try this on a larger scale.


First up is the Floral turkey.  The main body uses the Spice Cake DSP.  It reminds me a bit of Toile.






Here's my fanned turkey.  The ornate image is stamped in Tangerine and the paper just behind it is Poppy (although it does look like Tangerine).  It really makes it pop.  The addition of the brown markings on the image were added thinking I needed more, but it looked very sweet and simply with just the fanned tails and glitter rim on the Poppy layer.  Main turkey embossed with Lattice folder.


You can see the Poppy color a little better here.



Thanks for looking. 

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Both are beautiful, but I love the poppy the best!!!