July 21, 2010

Always Elegant digi art

Thought I'd swing home on my lunch hour to post this card.  The image is once again from the new Always Elegant digital download from SU!.

If you'd like to recreate this, here's what you do:

Insert the image and enlarged it a bit.   Copy the image 4 more times and reposition to the four sides of the main image (the top two images being flipped 180 degrees).

Grab your markers (So Saffron, Rose Red, Pear) and color in your desired areas.

I colored this in while watching a bit of the TV.  It was quite relaxing (really it was).  I was in the mood this particular day to just color.  No thinking about layout or sketch to use.  I have several others printed and various color schemes in mine.

Wouldn't this make a beautiful ceramic tile??



No comments: