November 11, 2009

Mistletoe Market Baton Rouge

Mistletoe Market is this weekend in downtown Baton Rouge.  I've been busy preparing my goods for sale, setting up my display (practice ya know).  I'm almost there.

I wanted to share with you some of the things I've been working on.  First up, personalized notecards with box.  These are the very same notecards I will be offering in my Seasonal Smiley's online workshop available November 17th.

As you can see, I've stamped several fleur images which will be part of the medallion on each of the notecards contained in the box. 



Do you stamp/embellish your envelopes?  I think many overlook that poor little envy, but it adds so much to the completed project.  Here I've stamped the back flaps, but you could certainly stamp the front corner.



Boxes in the making.



Here are my finished lovelies.  They'll travel to the show with me like this.  The final embellishment (the monogram) won't be added until the buyer decides on what they'd like (that's why they're "Personalized" notecards).



OK, I must get back to work.  Just two more days till the big show.  If you're in the area, be sure to stop by the Sheraton Atrium and say "Hello" at the Stampin' Up! booth.  I'll be on the main floor room, booth #24 near the stage (second booth). 

2 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Whow I just love these so beautiful and supper classy - not to mention elegent
the colour the design - all of it super wonderful thank you for sharing

Merilee Lane, Where Life is But a Dream said...

These are gorgeous. Did they sell well? I always have problems pricing my things. It's difficult for me to gauge pricing for my time and elements involved. Any info you could give me would be most appreciated! Thanks for sharing--you are certainly an inspiration to me! :o)