February 20, 2008

Le Bon Oeuf (The Good Egg)

Yesterday I spent the day home with my wee little one. He has been ill with fever and a runny nose. He laid in bed most of the day watching his favorite TV shows. When I walked in to check on him I found a tissue-stuffed nose. His goal here was to stop his nose from running. It might have worked for a while, but he removed them when he found it difficult to breath with that wading in place.

While he rested I took the opputunity to be creative. With Easter just around the corner, I took the time to put together a little Easter Kit. Below is a peek of the cards included in the kit. I call it "Le Bon Oeuf", English translation, The Good Egg.

The kids includes the A Good Egg stamp set and supplies to recreate these cards. There's a special 2-card bonus as well, but you'll have to contact me to find out.






























8 comments:

Lynn said...

What adorable cards! That set is too cute! Hope your litle guy is feeling better soon!

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute cards...I ordered that set so I am loving these more ideas!!

Sorry about you lil one...cute pic tho!!

Maren said...

Love that egg! Fantastic idea! Hope your little one feel better!!

Sandy said...

Wow they are so pretty cards. Love the design.

Heather said...

I love that set and especially love what you've done with it!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great Easter kit. Love how you used the DSP for the eggs, so pretty. Love that chick set too! Hope your little one is feeling better soon. :)

Unknown said...

What beautiful detailing on the cards. Just lovely. Hope your wee man is feeling better soon! Lol x

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What great cards! Love your son's idea! LOL Hope he feels well soon!