April 15, 2008

Catchin' Up!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy working on displays for Allie's Store "Croppinsville" . Make sure you check out that link! She's got some great slide shows of The Paper Lofts wonderful papers. SO pretty! You'll want to also read through her latest post "Rainbows End" and leave a comment telling her to POST SOME PHOTOS of those wonderful finds she recently purchased. She's gonna have some amazing store displays.

I've been doing double duty, creating for Allie and preparing for the local Craft Show Parkview Baptist Spring Festival. I've actually got the craft show pretty much worked out as i've been doing them forever! I love being able to share with others how to use rubberstamps in their artwork and show them how stamping has progressed over the years. Here are a few samples of what I've created for the show.


First, more paper weights. These came out SO NICE! I'm really pleased with them. I used some of my designer paper Le Jardin, my retired French Script background and a Fleur de Lis from my Carte Postale stamp set.



Next, I have hand-crafted note cards. I think these came out great as well. They were created with a retired Simply Scrappin' kit. There are 11 cards in each bundle and ALL of them are different.

For those who haven't tried the Simply Scrappin' kits to make your own notecards, you don't know what you're missing out on. You get 12 x 12 sheets of solid cardstock & 12 x 12 sheets of patterned paper along with several sheets of stick-on die cuts. You only need to cut your paper down to size, fold over and start adhering the die cuts. You can get AT LEAST 22 cards from each pack. I know you can get that because each of these bundles below have 11 full sized cards in them and I still have paper and die-cuts left over from the kit




Well, I have lots to prepare before Thursday's setup so it's back to work!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow stunning projects. So gorgeous. Love them all.

Anonymous said...

Such pretty cards!! It's great to be busy with stamping though, right?! Have a great weekend! :)

Elaine said...

Wow! I love all the paper weights, they look fantastic!

Heather said...

ooohhh....love the paperweight!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Gorgeous paper weight! What a neat gift idea too. Pretty cards too! I never think to use my kits to make cards. TFS! :)