November 11, 2007

Jumbo Holiday Gift bar

Well, I'm certainly feeling the effects of the "Holiday Crunch" here at home. I've committed myself to 5 must-do events, 3 of which have passed, now to focus on the next two, neither of which includes preparing for Thanksgiving!

Here are some Jumbo chocolate covered Hershey bars wrapped with the festive Dashing and Cerise designer paper from Stampin' up! How quick was this and SOOOOOOOOOOOO festive! My favorite are the polka dot papers. The snowman of course is from the Merry and Bright stamp set but the other round circle images are from the Big Pieces stamp set. I really love that Big Pieces set. Depending on the colors you select, it can be used for any occasion. What makes that set more appealing to me is, the multiple layers you get just by using any of the circle and scallop punches! I could sit for hours just punching out circles and using them for embellishments on cards.

What do you think about that petals in the back of the circle? That was made with the 5-petal flower punch.










For those who were keeping up with my Mistletoe Market blog and adventure, the show was great. I met many wonderful and creative artist. I'll be sharing some photos later, but for now, I'm back to my stamping studio to get some more Holiday projects done.

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

These are so sweet Mel!! They all look so festive together!!!!!

Vicki

rozie640 said...

Those look fabulous, all so creative and cute. Love all the belly bands and that 5 petal punch looks great, I would never have thought of that. Great job!