May 12, 2008

Metairie Stamp Club

Well now, I posted about the stamp club I had in Metairie over the weekend and I completely forgot to share the cards we created.

This first card was my favorite. The circular yellow text was stamped with So Saffron directly to the card front. The wavy guava circle was stamped on a separate sheet of white card stock and the center was punched out with the 3/4" punch; we then punched the entire guava image out with the 1 1/4" circle punch.

The star was created with the smallest Star punch SU! carries and it was layered with a dimensional to the top of the circle. Aren't the colors great? So clean and crisp.





Here's another card using the Wild Rose stamp set. The inks used are Cameo Coral and Purely Pomegranate. There is also Dazzling Diamond glitter around the edges of the Wasabi card stock layered under the rose.




The last card was the Father's Day shirt card I offered at my May rubber stamping workshop at the Whole Foods in Baton Rouge. You can view the card here: MELANIES CREATIVE PROJECTS

Now, here are a few more fun photos from Perkins Rowe I promised to share.



5 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, great stamp club projects. That flower one is stunning! :)

Norma Kennedy said...

Your cards are just Beautiful. I especially luv the star one. I can tell U put alot of work into it. I am really enjoying your Flea Market pics and is inspiring me to get out there and start hitting all the antique shops me have locally.

Norma

Anonymous said...

Such cute projects!! :) TFS!

Valerie said...

Love your cards! You are so creative. Can't wait to see all the fun things to come!

Lynn said...

Beautiful cards! Love the color combos on both.