August 26, 2008

Deer Snowman.....

Due to a little faux pas in the previous post I had to resubmit. Not a surprise really, you should come to expect at least one in every post *grin*.



You can read the correction highlighted in BOLD RED on the previous post. I simply forgot to include the additional $15.95 die cut with the 3rd installment of the Big Shot, Big Savings program.



Now, here's a little something I created for my open house as a make and take. I changed it a bit, adding a Basic Grey hat to the snowman and lifted it with a dimensional. The grey really looks great with the bordering blue and red! The 5 petal flower was punched twice to add the red accent behind the snowman. If I could change one more thing to this card, I'd add a layer of black cardstock behind the Bordering Blue. The idea only came to me after I saw this photo of the card laying on the black felt.





Have a great evening my friends.

Melanie

No comments: