February 11, 2009

Punch-art Flipbook

It's time for some paper crafting posts. Here's what I've been up to the past few weeks. I've scanned the mighty Internet and have chosen my favorite punch-art peices to create this fun Punch-art flipbook. These little peices of art were created with Stampin' Up! punches (except for a few that use a 1 1/2" circle punch, the Lion mane which came from the Pennant Bigz and the Butterflies on front are from the Butterfly Bigz).

You should know first and foremost that none of these are my original designs. They were created from 1000's of others and modified to suit my own tastes. I've simply compiled a few (17) of my favorites in this flipbook so I could have it for reference and offer it to others who simply don't have the time to sit and create them all. Beleive me, there are MANY more...but I had to stop (they're addictive).

The book is available for $45.00 (which includes priority mailing). Remember that this is a hand-made item and colors and positions of punch images may vary. All pages are cut individually from the SU! Top Note Bigz from Sahara Sand cardstock. The front of the book uses the new Parisian Breeze cardstock but may change at my discretion. Butterflies will be on the cover of every book. Please allow 10 - 12 days for delivery.








I hope you enjoy your flipbook as much as I've enjoyed making them.









3 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

What a great resource Mel!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Love, love, love the dragon...but then who would guess that I liked dragons ;-D
Cindy

Betty said...

This is sooo cute! What a delight for a child...