December 19, 2009

Mojo Scallops

Yes, I've been absent for a few days.  I'm working on something really exciting that will be unveiled the day after Christmas.   It's taken lots of time to coordinate and prepare for.  With the unveiling so close, there's the inevitable tweaking here and there which requires me to be away from my blog.

I did however manage to compelte my first ever Mojo Monday Challenge.  I've been wanting to participate for a while, but something always seems to get in the way.  Not this time.

Without further ado, here is my creation for Mojo #117.









Before you say anything I know it's missing the bow on the right.  I couldn't bare putting it on and covering up that awesome ribbon.  It just would have been to much extra.  Besides, I've noticed there were a few other cards that omitted it.

There was also the option of adding a button to the center of the flower but again, too much.  I must have put that button on and off for over 1/2 hour trying to decide.  Geesh!  Anyone else have that kind of dilema when designing a card?

Now, off to work on some other projects whilst the kids are away watching the Saints game.  Quiet time, yeah. 

Have a great night.

Melanie

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Well, sorry my Cowboys had to ruin your Saints' roll. (I'm in the Houston area.) I was rooting for them too, up til now. Used to have the BIGGEST crush on Archie Manning and even got to meet him back in the 70's.

Love your card, and that ribbon needs to be seen, I agree!

xoxo,
Aimeslee